Write for Doctor Who TV
Have you got a great idea for a Doctor Who, Torchwood or Sarah Jane Adventures feature article? If so, then Doctor Who TV is giving you the chance to get involved. We are looking for guest authors to write one-off articles. Please note, we are not looking for news or fan fiction writers.
There are just a few guidelines to be aware of:
- Posts must be original content (no copy and pasting from other sites).
- Posts must be between 500-1500 words.
- You must have good spelling and grammar. Badly written content will be rejected.
- Images are allowed, but must be no larger than 570px wide and no bigger than 100kb per image.
- You understand and allow your post to be edited for any reason.
- We may not use your article for any reason.
- You must be aged 16 and over
Submissions are voluntary, however, you will of course be credited and your article will be read by thousands of visitors everyday, if published.
If you write a number of consistently excellent articles you may be offered a permanent position or other incentives.
What is a feature article? Take a look at these examples to give you an idea:
- Top 10 Series 7 Moments (5-1)
- Top 10 Series 7 Moments (10-6)
- Series 7 Mysteries: The Name of the Doctor
- Anticipating The Name of the Doctor
- River Song: A Love-Hate Relationship
- The Doctor’s Name Revealed?
- 6 Things To Anticipate in the Series 7 Finale
- Finales: Playing With Time
- Spoilers Sweetie: The Leaked Episode
- Evolution of the Cybermen
- Defeated by Love: Why it was time for a Cybermen Revamp
- Top 10 Cybermen Cliffhangers
- Attack of the Cybermen Retrospective
- Rise of the Cybermen/The Age of Steel in Perspective
- The Cybermen: Nightmare in Silver or Joke in Tinfoil?
- The Cybermen: Mondas vs Cybus
- Series 7 Mysteries: Predictions for the Finale
- Doctor Hmph: Part 2: Why Some Fans Are Underwhelmed
- Is Enough Being Done for the 50th Special?
- Blink and Love: What worked? What didn't?
- Top 10 Historicals (New Who)
- The Best Doctor/Companion-Lite Episodes
- Top 5 Historicals (Classic Series)
- The Best of Mark Gatiss So Far…
- Defining the Doctor: The Stones of Blood
- Series 7 Mysteries: Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
- Doctor Hmph: Is There Too Much Who Negativity?
- Anticipating Journey, Crimson, Nightmare and Name
- What Awaits Inside the TARDIS?
- The Best of the TARDIS
- 50th Anniversary Retrospective: The 6th Doctor
- Series 7 Mysteries: Hide
- Tenacious And Rudimentary Discussion In Space
- Should the Doctor's Name Be Revealed?
- Heroes of Who: Elisabeth Sladen
- The Best of the Tenth Doctor
- Fear of the Unknown: What makes a Doctor Who episode scary?
- Series 7 Mysteries: Cold War & Looking Ahead
- What To Expect: Hide
- Top 10 Monster Redesigns (Part 2)
Then get in touch using the contact form. Please mark your subject “feature article”. Questions can be asked in the comments below.