General comment rules
- Please be civil towards other members and respect other people’s opinions, even if you don’t agree with them
- Please do not swear or use crude language likely to offend. Comments will be automatically flagged
- No bullying, homophobia, racism or any kind of attacks on individuals. These will result in automatic bans!
- Do not troll, ie, posting controversial comments just to get an angry reaction
- Do not create multiple accounts or attempt to impersonate other members
- Do not respond to trolling. Instead flag the comment or contact us with the user details
- Keep comments relevant to the article topic at hand
- Do not excessively advertise or spam the site. Links will require moderation
- Don’t post the same comment multiple times
- Do not write pointless one word comments like “first”
- Do not link to copyrighted or sexually explicit material
- Doctor Who TV reserves to right to remove any comment that violates our rules without warning
If you violate these rules, your comment could be deleted and in worst cases your account may be suspended.
- Respect our spoiler policy. Not everyone wants to read spoilers, so be considerate to those that do not wish to see them. Please do not carelessly post spoilers in your comments and ruin the episode for others.
- There is an exception – if Doctor Who TV has a post marked spoilers then you are allowed to talk about spoilers. But only in those comments and only if they are related to the topic.
- This is a bannable offence. Spoiler comments in inappropriate places will be deleted and your account could be suspended.