Christmas Day 2011 Ratings Top 10
Doctor Who was the third most watched show on Christmas Day 2011, according to early overnight viewing figures.
The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe was watched by an average 8.9 million viewers. EastEnders (9.9 million) was the most watched show again this year, with Coronation Street (9.0 million) in second.
The full top 10 is below.
Christmas Day Overnight Viewing Figures 2011
- EastEnders – 9.9 million
- Coronation Street – 9.0 million
- Doctor Who – 8.9 million
- Downton Abbey – 8.1 million
- Strictly Come Dancing – 7.5 million
- Absolutely Fabulous – 7.4 million
- Emmerdale – 6.7 million
- The Gruffalo’s Child – 6.5 million
- Michael McIntyre’s Christmas Comedy Roadshow – 6.4 million
- All Star Family Fortunes – 6.4 million
Viewing figures were down across-the-board this year.
Overnight ratings do not include those who recorded the show or watched on iPlayer.
- The Ark in Space: Special Edition
- The Aztecs: Special Edition
- The Visitation: Special Edition
- Inferno: Special Edition
- The Mind of Evil
- Regeneration Box Set
- Spearhead from Space Blu-Ray
- The Green Death: Special Edition
- The Ice Warriors
- Scream of the Shalka
- Terror of the Zygons
- The Tenth Planet